Munay Sonqo is a beautiful nature-inspired yoga and transformational retreat center in the Sacred Valley of Peru. We’ve mindfully created this intentional space for spiritual seekers, yogis, plant medicine tribe, and those looking for a reconnection to the natural world.
The name, Munay Sonqo, means “Loving Heart” in Quechua, the very beautiful and poetic language of the Incas. At Munay Sonqo we have a heart-felt mission to create a nurturing environment for healing, learning, regeneration, and expansion.
The retreats we host range from yoga, meditation, and plant medicine, to personal healing and reflection, women’s and men’s work, and practical workshops on permaculture.
Each villa at the center reflects the Andean culture of the Sacred Valley, and are mindfully created using local and natural materials. Thanks to our staff, the entire center embodies the kindness, love, and wholeness that permeates this magical place.
We have three campuses; Munay Sonqo Mesa, Sach’a Munay Jardin, and the Santuario. Learn more about these spaces here.
Vision & Mission
Our vision is to share this place for transformation, healing and purification while supporting human and planetary evolution.
In order to accomplish this, our mission is:
- Serve our guests with embodied love and passion
- Support retreat leaders and facilitators to host powerful transformational retreats for their guests so they can share their gifts with the world
- Take care of our local community through our NGO Sach’a Munay
- Thrive to educate us, our employees, providers and guests in permaculture and sustainability through regenerative practices
- Consider ourselves as custodians of this piece of nature